Safety & Social Distancing Measures:
- Facemasks are required to be worn by all patients and Performance Rehabilitation team members when approaching the facility, while in the facility, and when exiting.
- Touch-free temperature scans will be conducted on our team members and swim families upon arrival. Temperatures at or in excess of 100.3 degrees will be refused entry.
- Everyone will need to maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other with the exception of family members who share the same household.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and get well.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- Any employee that comes to work feeling sick and/or shows COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day. These areas include (not limited to): workstations, countertops, doorknobs, and chairs.
- We will have a team member dedicated to cleaning all common surfaces during our operating hours.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at various locations throughout our facilities.
- Professional deep cleaning will be performed on nightly basis.
- Bathrooms, staff break rooms and other common areas will be disinfected frequently.